To intervene in the lives of those who fall between the cracks of existing education, economic, family and religious resources & help them successfully navigate to a positive life experience through meaningful Christian relationships.
- Making relationships, opportunities, and resources that count for youth and families towards God’s kingdom.
- Education: A space for students who are suspended or expelled from school to experience peace, restoration, academic progress, personal growth.
- Jobs: Part-time jobs for youth, along with capacity building workshops and connections with opportunities for their future.
- Fitness: Space and personal coaching for boxing, weightlifting, and cardio fitness; fostering positive relationships and a release for all ages and skill levels.
- Mentorship: Connect youth and helpful adults in intentional 1-on-1 relationships towards mutual growth and genuine kinship.
The Board of Escape Ministries is saddened to report that we have accepted the resignation of Pastor Willie Watt as Executive Director of Escape Ministries. We want to thank him for his many years of service.
The Escape Board of Directors, staff, and volunteers ask for your prayers and continued financial support as we move forward fulfilling the mission of Escape; building relationships, opportunities and resources that matter for youth and their families who often fall through the cracks of society.